Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 42 000 students and 7 400 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Malmö. We are united in our efforts to understand, explain and improve our world and the human condition.
Doctoral education. Departmental work can be assigned.
Admission requirements for doctoral studies in each subject are specified in the relevant general syllabus, available at http://www.ht.lu.se/utbildning/utbildning-pa-forskarniva/allmanna-studieplaner/
The selection process will primarily take into account the applicants’ ability to benefit from third cycle studies. This is assessed from the criteria quality, quantity, progression and relevance. The application must include:
- records of first- and second-cycle studies (Ladok transcript or other transcript of courses and grades)
- first- and second-cycle theses/degree projects
- a list of other relevant administrative and educational qualifications
- scholarly journal articles, reports or papers of relevance for the subject
- where applicable, documented skills in a language of relevance for the research studies
- project proposal (1500 words max. excluding references)
Type of employment
Limit of tenure, four years according to HF 5 kap 7§.
|Type of employment||Temporary position longer than 6 months|
|Number of positions||1|
|Working hours||100 %|
|Last application date||01.Mar.2016 11:59 PM CET|